Friday, February 19, 2010

Tracks Of The Day



Polanxx is a local rapper from Perth Amboy, NJ. He recently dropped a mixtape and the intro is ridiculous ! Check it! He also has two other mixtapes, & they are also heat, but his latest one is my favorite. My favorite has to be "In Jersey", since almost everything in that track I can relate to and know what he is talking about. He speaks the truth!

Polanxx - Rise Of The Rebel















Both Joell Ortiz and Novel are two rising artists. Joell packs the rhymes, while Novel hits the beats and hooks. I saw it as them fueling off each others creativity. "Stressful" is my favorite off this tape, and is surly a preview to Joell's album Free Agent. This is a mixtape with raw, well developed and thoughtful group of songs. Check it!

Defying The Predictable

No comments: